Andrew Cuomo gave a fiery speech at a rally in Times Square on Sunday morning.
The New York governor whipped the crowd of over 1,000 protesters into a frenzy by claiming that “as a New Yorker,” he’s every minority group under the sun.
One thing that is undeniable about Andrew Cuomo is:
- He is a few bricks shy of a full load.
- A few fries short of a Happy Meal.
- The motor is running but there is no one behind the wheel.
- His cheese has fallen off his cracker.
- He has lost his marbles.
- He has a few screws loose.
- He is off in the head.
- His elevator doesn’t go all the way to the top.
- He isn’t the sharpest knife in the draw.
- He isn’t the brightest Crayola.
— Andrew Cuomo (@NYGovCuomo) February 19, 2017