Husband and Wife Found Dead In Bizarre Case of Being Killed By Their 3-D Printer [VIDEO]

Roger Morash, 35, his wife Valerie Morash, 32, and their pets were found dead inside their apartment in Berkeley, California, on Monday.

Both were graduates of MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology) and they are said to have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning that was emitted from their 3D laser printer.

According to CBS, a nearby friend discovered their bodies along with the bodies of their two cats, at their fourplex where the couple had lived for seven years.

During a memorial service that was held on Friday, the Morash’s couple were described as talented, modest and kind.

After the couple’s sudden death, a GoFundMe was started to help with costs of getting friends and family into town for their funeral. It raised more than $15,000 in three days.

One of Roger’s former co-workers told KTVU:

“They were modest people, they had great educations, and were clearly very talented. But they got up to do their thing every day and they were just the nicest people you’d ever meet.”

Researchers at the Illinois Institute of Technology warned users against the potential dangers of 3D printers for home use, reported the Chicago Tribune.

When used in industry, the machine’s use of lasers on certain types of plastics can emit toxic gasses, including carbon monoxide and hydrogen cyanide.

E. Goldstein

Leave a Reply

Daily Headlines