Why Did Dominion’s Website Suddenly Go DARK?

 Why Did Dominion’s Website Suddenly Go DARK?

Tucker Carlson is on fire and I don’t suspect for that to stop anytime soon either.

Earlier this month he revealed that the NSA is spying on him.

Then he has discovered and reported on the US military SECRETLY moving illegal immigrants around the country, and now he revealed the major voter fraud that occurred in Arizona


As I said, the guy is on FIRE.

Ok, here is the skinny.

A couple of nights ago, Ticker reported about the break-in at the now infamous Fulton County warehouse.

According to sources, shortly after his scathing report, the Dominion Voting Systems website went offline.

I am not a big fan of coincidences at all but that sure does sound like someone is feeling guilty and that they may have had something to do with the break-in, right?

Now, that is already suspicious but so is the entire break-in too. According to multiple sources, the warehouse is heavily guarded and is being secured by law enforcement, so how did anyone get in?

Who let them in?

We sure as heck know it isn’t Batman.

This isn’t the first time we have had to mention a break-in and election integrity in the same sentence either, remember what allegedly happened to Attorney Matt DePerno?

Trending Politics broke the story:

Dominion Voting Systems’ official website appears to have gone offine, only to have returned with password authentication.

Dominionvoting.com returned with a password needed to proceed to the website. DiscloseTV originally reported the website going off-line.

The timing of the password procedure being installed is odd, to say the least.

It follows Tucker Carlson’s bombshell report on Fulton County, Georgia that shows the voter integrity group VoterGA revealing thousands of votes appeared to have been erroneously marked in ballot tallies for Joe Biden.

Here is a transcript of the original Tucker Carlson report, as seen on Fox News:

On a Saturday night in late May of this year, an alarm sounded in a big nondescript warehouse in Fulton County, Georgia. The warehouse was an unlikely place for a burglary. It was under round-the-clock surveillance by both private security and local law enforcement including armed deputies with the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office.

Any unauthorized person entering from the outside would have to get past a locked 100-pound steel door, as well as a maze of motion detectors — not easy — but someone tried to do it, anyway and at just the perfect moment, 20 minutes after the deputies in charge of guarding the warehouse left their posts.

By the time those deputies returned to check out the alarm, someone had opened the 100-pound door to the warehouse. So, what happened that night? And why? We still don’t know.

It’s also not clear why the deputies left the warehouse or who took advantage of their absence? We do know that a lot of people might have had reason to try to get inside the warehouse.



Leave a Reply

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!