TRUMP: My Muslim Ban Proposal Has Been Proven to Be Right

 TRUMP: My Muslim Ban Proposal Has Been Proven to Be Right

President-elect Donald Trump said Wednesday that the recent violence in Europe and Turkey has proven his proposals on Muslims to be “100 percent correct.”

The Russian ambassador to Turkey was assassinated by a gunman who yelled “Allahu Akbar,” and the Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the truck attack that killed 12 in Berlin. Trump was asked about the events outside his Palm Beach home and said, “What’s going on is terrible, terrible.”

Trump was then asked, “Has it caused you to rethink or reevaluate your plans to create a Muslim registry or ban Muslim immigration to the United States?”

The president-elect replied, “You know, my plans — all along, I’ve been proven to be right. 100% correct. What’s happening is disgraceful.”

Trump proposed last year a moratorium on Muslim immigration into the United States, but he has since altered that plan. He now wants immigration to be halted from countries with a history of extremism. And while the reporter said Trump has “plans to create a Muslim registry,” Trump has never called for a Muslim registry.

In the rest of the brief interaction with the press Wednesday, Trump called the attack in Berlin an “attack on humanity and it’s got to be stopped.”

daily-caller-news-logo

Avatar

E. Goldstein

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!