Mom Received a Shock When She Opened a Can of Dog Food [VIDEO]

Michelle Mcleish, from Bonnyrigg in Scotland, was shocked and angry when she opened a can of food for her dog.  The dog food was made by the Butcher brand and was sold in Tesco.  When the can was opened, she could see little white objects moving around and she finally realized they were maggots.

 Michelle Mcleish said she got the ‘heebie jeebies’ after seeing the tiny white larvae wriggling around the Butchers branded product that she bought from her local Tesco store.

The maggots were living in the sealed container and had burrowed into the meat inside.

Michelle was about to pour the food into a bowl for her beloved chocolate labrador Kaya when she spotted movement coming from the top of the tin.

She told MailOnline: ‘The video shows that owners need to be extra careful with products from these companies.

‘It was totally disgusting – I’m just glad I noticed before giving it to my dog

‘I can’t imagine eating maggots would be good for their tummies.’

Michelle also revealed that when she took the tin back to her local Tesco store, the ‘poor girl’ behind the counter was ‘gagging’ after opening the rotten food.

Store bosses quickly removed all Butchers brand cans from the shelves – but Michelle claims Tesco later said there was ‘nothing they could do’ apart from offering an apology.

When contacted by MailOnline, the supermarket pledged to refund the mum’s purchase and raise the issue with the supplier.
Butchers has been contacted for comment.

H/T The Mail Online

Steven Ahle

I have been the editor and writer for Red Statements and The PC Graveyard. Won the 2014 FJN Journalist of the Year Award. Author of six fiction books available on Amazon.com "I am a troll bridge. You can cross me but you will pay the price"

Leave a Reply

Daily Headlines