‘The Squad’ has been the face of America’s disastrous “defund the police” effort, and considering everything we are seeing in cities that are implementing this it is not gaining any new support.
However, the “the squad” is more of a “do as I say and not as I do” type of people considering the newly uncovered receipts have been found. These newly uncovered documents that the FEC discovered were brought to light by the Daily Caller’s Henry Rodgers and show that hypocrisy is a Democrat way of life.
“Members of the progressive-Democrat group in Congress called “the Squad” who have been pushing to defund the police, spent thousands of dollars on private security for themselves, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records reviewed by the Daily Caller,” Rodgers reported on Monday.
“FEC reports show Democrats New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley, and Missouri Rep. Cori Bush each spent thousands of dollars on their own security,” the FEC filings show. “The payments were described in the FEC filings as either ‘security’ or ‘security services.”
So, you can’t be secure but these liberal morons can have all the money for security.
The Daily Caller breaks down the security expenditures for each of the Congresswomen.
- In January, February, and March of 2021, Ocasio-Cortez spent $3,000 per month on a security consultant based out of Brooklyn, New York. Records show she spent a total of $9,000 for 3 months of security consulting from this one company.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Ocasio-Cortez spent $24,279.13 on “security.”
- On Jan. 19, 2021, she spent $3,986.60 on “security services.”
- On Feb. 2., Ocasio-Cortez spent $849.22 on “security services.”
- On Feb. 25, Ocasio-Cortez spent $1552.50 at 24 & 7 Security & Investigation, Inc., which her office said was for a “security detail in Houston.”
Rep. Ilhan Omar
- On Jan. 20, 2021, Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
- On Jan. 29, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $202.70 on Security “Services.”
- On Feb. 19, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Omar spent $2,700 on “Security Services.”
- On March 16, 2021, Ilhan Omar spent $66.97 on “Security Services.”
Rep. Ayanna Presley
- On Jan. 26, 2021, Pressley spent $1,292.00 while in her home state.
- On Jan. 27, 2021, Pressley spent $1,267.50 for security in Alexandria, Virginia.
- On March 4, 2021, Pressley spent $675.25 in ADT security, which is based in Boca Raton, Florida.
- On March 9, 2021, Pressley spent $252.00 while in her home state.
- On March 19, 2021, Pressley spent $700.00 for a security company in Washington D.C. called LGC Security LLC.
Rep. Cori Bush
- On Jan. 18, 2021, Bush spent $1,060.00 on security from Whole Armor Executive Protection in Bowie, Maryland.
- On Jan. 21, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis, Jr in her home state.
- On Jan. 25, 2021, Bush spent $530.00 on security from Nathaniel Davis in Palo Alto, Calif.
- On Feb. 17, 2021, Bush spent $7,743.75 on security from RS&T Security Counseling LLC in New York City.
- On Feb. 25, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Sandler, Reiff, Lamb, Rosenstein & Birk in Washington DC.
- On Feb. 26, 2021, Bush spent $5,812.00 on security from RS&T Security Counseling, LLC in NYC.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $5,000 on security from Nathaniel Davis Davis, in Saint Louis, Missouri.
- On March 15, 2021, Bush spent $2,456.25 on security from RS&T Security Consulting LLC in NYC.
The radical flamethrowers in the Democratic Party are fully aware they are making America a more dangerous and violent place. If their words didn’t make that clear enough, the receipts for their increased security will.