Sean Hannity has been removed from his Fox show for Thursday, Friday and Monday. It is now being rumored that he may be gone because advertisers are cancelling from his show under pressure from Hillary and George Soros’ supported Media Matters.
Fox News is denying the rumors, but that means nothing to me, especially after seeing the major influence Murdoch’s two liberal sons are having at the network. Sean Hannity has been discussing Seth Rich and the stories about him being the source of the Wikileaks DNC and Podesta emails.
Fox News host Sean Hannity announced Wednesday night that he will start his Memorial Day weekend early as rumors swirl about his future at the network.
“Uh oh My ANNUAL Memorial Day long weekend starts NOW. Destroy Trump/Conservative media breathless coverage starts! Did Hannity do last show?” the embattled Fox News host tweeted.
“The Five” co-host Kimberly Guilfoyle said on-air Wednesday that she will fill in for Hannity Thursday and Friday, the Independent Journal Review reported.
News of Hannity’s extended holiday weekend came just a day after Hannity tweeted about his “future at Fox.”
“Huge announcement tonight about Seth Rich, Trump/Russian Collusion corrupt media, the liberal effort to silence me. And my future at Fox!” Hannity said Tuesday in a tweet.
Hannity vowed earlier this week to get to the bottom of unconfirmed reports that Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich, who died in July 2016 after being shot in a Washington, D.C., neighborhood, had connections with the anti-government secrecy group WikiLeaks.
“Ok TO BE CLEAR, I am closer to the TRUTH than ever. Not only am I not stopping, I am working harder. Updates when available. Stay tuned!” Hannity tweeted Tuesday.
Seven of Hannity’s advertisers have now dropped their advertising from Hannity’s TV show as he continues peddling the unproven theory.
Minutes before his TV show aired Tuesday night, Hannity tweeted that there is “so much more I know than I can discuss at this time.”
Media outlets responded to Hannity taking a long weekend with headlines suggesting his future at the network may be in jeopardy.
“O’Reilly 2.0? Hannity to Take Two Nights Off Following Criticism Over Seth Rich Case,” a Mediaite headline read.
Uproxx ran the speculative headline, “Sean Hannity Will Take A Few Days Off, Coincidentally, After Multiple Advertisers Pull Out Of His Show.”
As recent history proved, advertisers that choose to withdraw their ads from specific shows can have an apparent impact the future of those programs. Fox News parted ways with Bill O’Reilly after numerous advertisers requested their commercials not air during O’Reilly’s show, “The O’Reilly Factor.”
H/T: The Blaze