3 Teens, Two Boys and a Girl Livestream Beating and Sexual Assault of Woman [GRAPHIC VIDEO]

A nineteen year old girl and two seventeen year old boys beat and sexually assaulted a woman while livestreaming the crime on the internet.  The girl beat on the woman and then she was forced to give oral sex to the two boys.  It is a very disturbing incident and one that is becoming all too frequent.

 A teenage girl and two teenage boys have been arrested for allegedly forcing a woman to perform oral sex and broadcasting it on Facebook live.

Hayleigh Alexis Hudson, 19, and 17-year-old Ezzie Johnson were arrested on Wednesday night after a video of the attack went viral.

Kadari Fabien Booker, 17, was also arrested. All three remain in Harrison County Jail of bonds of $400,000 and $500,000.

The disturbing footage was viewed more than 47,000 times before it was taken down.

The abuse began in the bathroom where Johnson stood over the victim, filming her as he she performed fellatio on another man. Police will not say whether that other man was Booker.

As she knelt on the floor, others watched. At some stage, they left and the bathroom door was closed.

The Clarion Ledger, which viewed the footage in full before it was removed, reports that Hudson then told the woman to open the door again to allow her in.

‘Unlock the door real quick. You don’t have to stop just open the door. I need to get something,’ she said.

After opening the door, the victim and the man she was performing the sex act on left the bathroom and moved to the living room to sit with the others.

The group then allegedly began harassing her, accusing her of performing oral sex for money and demanding that she do it again so that more people would tune in to their Facebook broadcast.

When she refused, another man asked if she was ready to go home. She answered ‘yes’ but Hudson allegedly chimed in: ‘She ain’t going home until her throat swells up’.

She was filmed hitting the victim in the head repeatedly and dragging her to the ground.

Others around them chanted ‘don’t break it up, don’t break it up.’

The victim, wailing and screaming, ran to the door to be allowed out of the home but was forced back to the room.

The video ends after 1 minute 37 seconds and concludes with the group still in the home.

H/T The Mail Online

Steven Ahle

I have been the editor and writer for Red Statements and The PC Graveyard. Won the 2014 FJN Journalist of the Year Award. Author of six fiction books available on Amazon.com "I am a troll bridge. You can cross me but you will pay the price"

Leave a Reply

Daily Headlines