Daily Headlines is hiring content creators who can produce highly engaging content on a weekly basis.
We need writers who will cover the following topics:
- Crime stories in the news
- Political topics in the news
- Human interest stories
- Social issues in the news
This is an ongoing opportunity and will typically require 200-500 words per article, depending on the topic and other content therein such as images and/or video.
You will be given liberty to choose your content and titling so long as it is nothing that would run afoul of Google AdSense or Facebook guidelines and it is entirely factual. Browse this website for examples of the kind of content we are looking for.
- Gore is forbidden
- Racism is forbidden
- Bigotry is forbidden
- Pornography is forbidden
- Graphic violence is forbidden
- Conspiracy theory is forbidden
- Highly sexual content is forbidden
- Content cannot be more than 48 hours old
- Featured images cannot be sexual in nature
- All content must cite no less than a single credible source
- Headlines that are click-bait, misleading and/or sensationalized are forbidden
- The use of text-speak such as LOL, ROFL, OMG, WOW and so forth are not allowed
- Featured images cannot contain images of drugs or a firearm being pointed directly at the screen
- No obscene language is allowed in titles except for when someone is being quoted and then the use of censored quotes are acceptable i.e. “Kiss My A**”
- Bashing of any religion is forbidden (reporting facts about Islam or other religions as they relate to the news is acceptable providing it is entirely factual)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Send an email to email@example.com with basic information about yourself such as why you would be a good fit for the team.
- Include any links to websites or Facebook pages you frequent and may get ideas for content from.
- Tell us what areas of interest you would be covering i.e. current events, social issues, crime, etc.
This is a role that requires experience as a writer or blogger. Excellent grammar, sentence structure, and spelling are imperative. English must be your first language and you must be a legal resident of the United States.
HOW YOU ARE PAID:
Our writers are paid on a CPM model. The better the content the more you make!
Please only apply if you are 100% confident in your ability to meet the requirements and deliver as expected on a daily basis. This will require no fewer than 5 articles per week, Monday through Friday.