20 Year-Old Held On One Million Dollar Bond Suspected In 4 Murders


Did a 20-year-old man go off the deep end and murder four people ranging in age from 18 to 22 years old? If so what made Cosmo DiNardo age 20, kill the men and where are their bodies? Police say they arrested DiNardo during the course of the investigation into the disappearance of the four men. They believe the men all vanished over a three day period as a result of “foul play”.

Today the FBI joined local officers as they searched for the missing young men. They have been identified as 22-year-old Mark Sturgis; 21-year-old Tom Meo; 18-year-old Dean Finocchiario; and 19-year-old Jimi Tar Patrick. Officers said the first man to disappear was Patrick, he has not been seen since 6pm on Wednesday.

The remaining three all went missing on Friday. Investigators have already searched a number of properties, including a corn field and an adjoining property at a farm in Solebury Township, and say they are chasing down a number of ‘fast-developing leads’. Dean Finocchiario, Tom Meo and Mark Sturgis all went missing on Friday. Meo and Sturgis both worked for Sturgis’ father’s construction business

Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said during a press conference on Monday afternoon, ‘We’re not going to rest until we get through every inch of that property,’ he added there had been ‘a lot of strong indications’ suggesting investigators should focus on the farm property, Fox29 reported.

Weintraub said FBI officers had been called in because of their expertise in recovery operations like those currently underway at the farm. The DA closed the press conference by telling reporters while he hopes the four young friends are still alive, he described the search effort as like looking for ‘needles in a haystack’.

The farm under investigation is owned by Antonio DiNardo, 46, and Sandra DiNardo, 47, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer. The newspaper said the couple’s 20-year-old son, Cosmo DiNardo, was taken into custody Monday on an ourstanding firearm charge and is currently being held on a bond of $1million.

Heavy equipment has been brought in to help with the search, which had grown on Monday to include seven different agencies.

Meanwhile Sturgis father said he first became concerned when his son and Meo did not show up for work on Saturday morning at his construction business. ‘I thought maybe they had a night of drinking and slept somewhere… that was my hope. They are just really good kids… I can’t even begin to imagine, at this point, as the hours pass, it seems more and more grim.’

Authorities are working to determine if there is a link between the four men who disappeared, aside from the fact they are all friends.

No Comment

Leave a reply